In the fifth and final instalment of my adventures in northern Spain, you’ll join me and my friends on a fun adventure to explore San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. This is the filming location for Dragonstone in Game of Thrones, and it was on my bucket list to visit since I started visiting GOT filming locations in Spain. (So far, I’ve been to filming locations in Seville, Peñiscola, and now Bilbao, too.)
There’s not much of a spiritual approach to this final vlog, but I wanted to share it with you as I personally consider Game of Thrones to be a form of spiritual escapism; I mean, who wouldn’t like to be in a world with real-life dragons roaming around, right? 🐉
That being said, this was one of my most fun vlogs to film and edit! There’s adventure, comedy, dragon calling, and Game of Thrones fun facts, too.
Watch the whole five-part north Spain vlog series:
- Ocean Mermaid Healing – Cantabria, Spain Vlog Part I
- Tree Fairies and Dryads of a Redwood Forest – Cantabria, Spain Part II
- Spiritual Meaning of Mountains | Cantabria, Spain Part III
- Psychogeography: Spiritual Urban Exploration | San Sebastian, Spain Part IV
- Dragonstone Game of Thrones Adventure | Gaztelugatxe, Spain Part V
Haven't found your life purpose yet?
Sign up below to download my FREE step-by-step guide to find and define your life purpose in a specific two-paragraph definition. You'll also receive a weekly email from me packed with intuitive guidance, spiritual processes, and exclusive trainings to support your journey.