In the fourth vlog of my adventures in northern Spain, you’ll learn about the practice of psychogeography. Psychogeography is the combination of psychology with geography and has to do about the way we explore cities and urban spaces. I first learned about it in my BSc in Geography and I’m now using it again in my MSc in Psychology.
For me, psychogeography is a spiritual way to explore cities, since it allows me to be more mindful in my explorations and pay attention to how the surrounding environment affects my psychology. Since I learned the practice, I now always use it when I travel. In this video, you’ll join me as I use psychogeography to explore San Sebastian, Spain.
Watch the video to learn:
- What psychogeography is and how to use it
- Why you shouldn’t solely depend on tourist guides when traveling
- How to be mindful when exploring cities
- Ways of identifying the energetic contours of cities
Watch the whole five-part north Spain vlog series:
- Ocean Mermaid Healing – Cantabria, Spain Vlog Part I
- Tree Fairies and Dryads of a Redwood Forest – Cantabria, Spain Part II
- Spiritual Meaning of Mountains | Cantabria, Spain Part III
- Psychogeography: Spiritual Urban Exploration | San Sebastian, Spain Part IV
- Dragonstone Game of Thrones Adventure | Gaztelugatxe, Spain Part V
Haven't found your life purpose yet?
Sign up below to download my FREE step-by-step guide to find and define your life purpose in a specific two-paragraph definition. You'll also receive a weekly email from me packed with intuitive guidance, spiritual processes, and exclusive trainings to support your journey.