Are your limiting thoughts and fears preventing you from pursuing your purpose?
Have you ever gone through trauma in this lifetime or others?
Have you ended toxic relationships yet still feel drained by them?
Through my Psychic Clearing sessions, online courses, and workshops, I’ve worked with hundreds of lightworkers over the past ten years. During this time, I’ve discovered that to fully let go of our attachment to limiting beliefs, past-life trauma, and toxic relationships, we must do so on a physical, mental, and energetic level.
This is because, in addition to being mental and physical, our attachments to other people, ideas, and past lives are also energetic. Although ending toxic relationships and changing your mindset are effective strategies to bring about change, if you don’t also let go of your energetic attachment to those relationships, they will continue to in some way limit you.
WHAT ARE TOXIC CORDS OF ATTACHMENT?
These include attachments you have to other people, places, things, ideas, or past lives. They also include attachments other people have to you. The strength and calibre of the connection will determine whether these attachments have a beneficial or negative impact on us.
Energetically, these connections resemble etheric cords that link the various participants and enable this exchange.
Toxic cords of attachment come in a wide variety of forms, but the following are the most prevalent:
- Relationship cords, including cords to relatives, ancestors, friends, strangers, lovers, and sexual partners.
- Places where you’ve had a negative or traumatic experience at.
- Limiting beliefs that you have inherited from your family, society, or ancestors.
- Particularly traumatic past lives.
Toxic cords of attachment frequently take the form of “group cords,” which are several, interconnected cords between distinct individuals, beliefs, and geographic locations.
HOW TO CUT TOXIC CORDS OF ATTACHMENTS
Here are the steps you need to follow to fully release these limiting attachments:
- Identify Toxic Cords of Attachments: When you identify the relationships, past-life traumas, and limiting beliefs that are connected to your toxic cords of attachment, as well as where in your body they are located, you’ll realize how much trouble they have been causing in your life.
- Release Toxic Attachments Once and For All: To completely remove these toxic attachments, you’ll need to tap into your energy body and use psychic clearing practices to release them.
- Heal the Wounds in Your Etheric Bodies: In addition to causing mental, emotional, and physical imbalances, toxic cords of attachment leave scars and wounds in our energy bodies and aura that make it possible for the original bond to be recreated. It’s important to use energetic methods for ‘patching up’ and repairing these wounds so that your energy body can recover totally.
- Create Positive Cords of Attachment: Having cut the toxic cords, you should then forge new cords to empowering beliefs, reinforce cords with your current relationships, and tune in to collective frequencies that carry the vibration of your life’s purpose and higher self.
Cut the Cords is an online workshop during which you’ll get to identify and clear toxic cords of attachment to relationships, limiting beliefs, and past-life traumas. By the end of the workshop, you’ll have a list of these toxic cords, the people, beliefs, and past lives they’re related to, and will have released them fully.
Haven't found your life purpose yet?
Sign up below to download my FREE step-by-step guide to find and define your life purpose in a specific two-paragraph definition. You'll also receive a weekly email from me packed with intuitive guidance, spiritual processes, and exclusive trainings to support your journey.