While writing my book Lightworkers Gotta Work I set out to find the most common fears and limiting beliefs lightworkers face when it comes to following their life purpose.
Here they are:
- Fear of judgement – What will people think?
- Impostor Syndrome – Who am I to do this? I’m not good enough.
- Comparison – Others do it so much better than me
- Fear of failure (or success)
Which of these fears and limiting beliefs do you most relate to?
Whichever ones they may be, this week’s podcast episode will help you overcome them.
Melissa Ambrosini is the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl. Her new Audible exclusive book, PurposeFULL is all about following your purpose fearlessly and unapologetically.
Specifically, in this episode you’ll learn:
- Do we all have a life purpose?
- How do we go about figuring our what our purpose is?
- How do we infuse our purpose into our daily reality?
- What are your top practices to staying on purpose and not self-sabotaging?
You can also listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and TuneIn.
When you’re done watching come join the conversation in Your Spiritual Toolkit Facebook Group.
Recommended for you
Haven't found your life purpose yet?
Sign up below to download my FREE step-by-step guide to find and define your life purpose in a specific two-paragraph definition. You'll also receive a weekly email from me packed with intuitive guidance, spiritual processes, and exclusive trainings to support your journey.