When I left my corporate job in 2017, I had a very clear picture of what I wanted my life to look like.
- I wanted to be location-free so that I could work from anywhere I wanted.
- I wanted to spend most of my time in sunny places with easy access to the beach and nature in general.
- I didn’t want to be limited to only doing one job, instead, I wanted to explore all my creative interests.
- I wanted to be on a path of creating financial freedom.
- Most importantly, I wanted to have time to practice and grow my spirituality.
This is what my ideal freedom lifestyle looked like. What does yours look like?
Freedom means different things to different people. For you, it could be having a stable corporate job but being able to travel for a month each year. Or, you may desire to work from home full-time, work part-time, or not work at all.
Clarity creates magic. When you get clear on who you are and what you want and take action toward it, the Universe will get you on a path to making that happen.
Gone are the days of living life on other people’s terms, or working for other people’s dreams. We’re in a time and age that allows us to design and live our lives the way we want to.
In this week’s episode of The Lit Up Lightworker Podcast, founder of Freedom School Rachael Hunt shares tips and practices to designing and living your unique freedom lifestyle.
Specifically, in the episode you’ll learn:
- How to define what freedom means to you
- How to trust your intuition when following your purpose
- Why your triggers are the key to your freedom
- How to align your mindset to your freedom lifestyle
- Ways of overcoming the fears and limiting beliefs blocking you
Haven't found your life purpose yet?
Sign up below to download my FREE step-by-step guide to find and define your life purpose in a specific two-paragraph definition. You'll also receive a weekly email from me packed with intuitive guidance, spiritual processes, and exclusive trainings to support your journey.