Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and George Lizos Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by George Lizos Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to George Lizos Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of George Lizos Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of George Lizos Limited.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify George Lizos Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of George Lizos Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- If your work is uncredited, contact the publisher so it can be credited. If you would prefer for it not to be featured at all, get in touch and it will be removed.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that George Lizos Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. George Lizos Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst George Lizos Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- George Lizos Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- George Lizos Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, George Lizos Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The concepts and processes described in this website are based on the author’s personal experience, and may not apply to every single person. Therefore, you should adjust this information to match your own experience as you see ﬁt, and at your own risk. Nothing in this website is meant to replace legal, medical, or other professional advice. Rather, it is aimed at inspiring and entertaining the reader.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
George Lizos Limited details
- George Lizos Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 079299017 whose registered address is Flat A 595 Holloway Road, Holloway Road, London, N19 4DJ and it operates the Website www.georgelizos.com.
You can contact George Lizos Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to George Lizos Intuitive Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
George Lizos Intuitive Ltd, or us
George Lizos Intuitive Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 15 whose registered office is at Flat A 595 Holloway Road, Holloway Road, London, N19 4DJ;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by George Lizos Intuitive Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to George Lizos Intuitive Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://georgelizos.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, George Lizos Intuitive Ltd is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as you’re subscribed to our newsletter.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- George Lizos Intuitive Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by George Lizos Intuitive Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
- Data security is of great importance to George Lizos Intuitive Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact George Lizos Intuitive Ltd by email at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Private Sessions
George Lizos’ readings and mentoring sessions are not intended to replace licensed medical treatment or assistance. As a result, please do not substitute any advice provided to you by a medical professional for the experiences you received during your session with George Lizos. Consult a licensed medical practitioner if you need medical, health, psychological, or mental treatment, assistance, or consultation. The information given during our session is not intended to be used as medical advice or as a prescription for your specific medical needs; rather, it is intended to aid you in your spiritual and personal development.
When you book a session with George Lizos, you accept that you alone have the power of decision-making and that you are solely responsible for making decisions that impact your life after your session. You understand that George Lizos makes every effort to provide you with accurate information, and you acknowledge that some of the information you receive may not be relevant at this time but may be relevant in the future.
You recognize that George Lizos does not give spiritual advice to people without a clear request from the person or people seeking help.
By booking a session with George Lizos, you confirm and check that you, the client, have:
- willingly agreed to engage in this session and have requested one of your own free will.
- have reached the age of majority and have not been deemed incompetent.
- be aware that your session is not intended to replace any medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or clinical counseling, therapy, or treatment.
- recognize and accept that it is your duty to determine whether or not you need medical attention and, if so, to pursue such treatment on your own as required.
- be aware that your session will contain information that does not appear to be relevant right now but may be relevant in the future.
- You take full responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, moral, and bodily well-being by engaging in the session.
- You, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish George Lizos, including his staff, employers, and all other persons affiliated with George Lizos, from any and all known or unknown claims arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading, coaching session or learning program with George Lizos. You also accept that you, or any other person connected with you, will not attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, or seek to attach any lien to George Lizos property for any reason, including fulfillment of a judgment or other judicial decree, as a consequence of your reading. You, anyone associated with you, or any other participant in the session currently or hereafter disclaim all lawsuits, requests, compensation, and all acts that you, anyone associated with you, or any other participant in the reading may have for any injuries or perceived injuries, or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer as a result of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, coaching session, or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by George Lizos.
- recognize and accept that if any claim for damages is made or charged against George Lizos or any of her associates as a result of your conduct, omissions, or other acts, you and/or your estate will indemnify and keep harmless George Lizos and all of his associates from any and all lawsuits, actions, or damages legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims.
- recognize that all information given to you during your session is private and will not be released unless required by law.
- accept that George Lizos can use portions of any feedback sent to him after the session as a testimonial, using your first and last name, state/country, and no detailed details about the session.
- consent to George Lizos using parts of your session for articles on his website without disclosing any personal details about your session in order to spread the universal message of motivation and love.
- consent to receive promotional deals, news, and other material from George Lizos in the form of a newsletter from time to time.
- are voluntarily accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability waiver, fully understanding what you are doing and the implications of your conduct.
- have read and thoroughly comprehended this agreement, and acknowledge that scheduling a reading, coaching session, or learning program with George Lizos entails signing, approving, and agreeing to all of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, as well as releasing George Lizos from any and all liability.
- Upon booking a reading, coaching session, learning program, or eProduct with George Lizos, you agree to release George Lizos from any and all legal claims.
Refunds, Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
Fees are non-refundable after they have been paid for a session, but they can be extended to another appointment at a later date if you need to reschedule. If the session is rescheduled during the 48-hour timeframe before the call, each client is entitled to one free rescheduling. You must reschedule at least 48 hours before your appointment or your payment and one-time free rescheduling will be forfeited. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointment. There are no refunds if you cancel your session less than 48 hours before the scheduled start of your call.
All sessions must start on time. George requests that you reschedule your session for a later date if you are unable to answer the phone at the time of your scheduled session. With the purchase of a session, you will receive one (1) complimentary reschedule.
By browsing and making purchases on this site you accept and agree to these terms.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).